Jin Saotome vs Gambit Jin Saotome vs Gambit

Very good job. Perfect use of sprites in this 3D environment. I'm impressed.

DiMMfx responds:

We appreciate the comments. Expect most of all of our 1 minute melee fights to be
2d sprites in 3d environments. Sometimes even just over all 3D everything.

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

Excellent!

Awesome as always! Perfect timing, nice animation (when it's animated) & Beautiful graphics!
Special "clap clap" fx to the song at the end which was terrific!! ^^

L337 Kr3w: Reanimation L337 Kr3w: Reanimation

Really awesome

First, the concept of this animation is ****ing enormous!
Animation is really great, and humor is especially wonderful (very nice choice of sounds and musics). My day is so cool right now thanks to your work.

WeRBopBop #13 WeRBopBop #13

Perfect!

Really really funny! XD
Animation was really nice, voices were marvellous, sounds and music were excellent. Idea is very cool! Well done sir! Very good job! Keep it up!

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Brillant

Absolutely terrific! Very good job!
Excellent animation in a perfect musical atmosphere.

CUT CUT

Really nice

Can't understand why you have such a not appropriated score. It deserves minimum 3.5/5 in my opinion.
Good work, not fan of the music but it's graphically awesome!! Very impressive (as usual :P ) ! Nice choice of colors, really adapted to this movie.
Keep it up!

Twisted Minds Ep. 2 Twisted Minds Ep. 2

Great movie!

To be short, that's an excellent flash movie here.
Everything was good, but I think that you can improve it (a bit), animation was too simple sometimes, graphics were really good, i'm not fan of this drawing style but that was really cool, just try to add some details next time. Sounds can be improved a bit but no need to work on it right now, I understood every single word without reading thanks to this acting talent! And, of course, that's really cool to add subtitles. Keep it up ;)
Humor was great... really, especially at the beginning of the round 2 with the "randomly". Huge *clap clap clap* for that!
4/5

Triple-Elemental responds:

Thanks a lot!

RR-Portal Gun RR-Portal Gun

Short & Funny

I laughed. Yes I admit, I laughed! XD
But it's too short to get a good score I guess... well keep it up, make several animations like that and put all the stuff together. (or make a storyline and make one longer animation :p )

TheComet responds:

it's just short since my Roger Roger series is actually my 2-6 frame comic strips in animated form ;)

Suicide Match Suicide Match

Funny

Great idea! That's really funny, I was just expecting some other special effects (blood, impacts of bullets, ...).
That was perfectly filmed, nice work from you two.
And the girl is really beauuuutifuuuul!!! ^^
Keep it up!

Congé. Congé.

Experimental

I like experimental flash movies and what you've done is, obviously, in this category, so naturally I recommend it to the "Experimental" collection.
(PLEASE PEOPLE, RECOMMEND IT!!)
That's really interesting 'cause you got a very nice use of flash and it's clearly pleasant to watch. But it's not simply awesome. I was waiting for something unexpected, and it just happens (for me) at the end (great end! ^^)
It's a bit too short, there's not enough pure fbf in my opinion.
Anyway, nice work, hope to see more from you! (and check my stuff if you want ;) )

Mechabloby responds:

This was just a first experimental flash I've done so it's obvious my future stuff will be so much better. :P

Thanks for the supportive review and I'll try to check out your stuff when I'm not as busy. :)